Retreats, Workshops, and Seminars
As a Licensed Professional Counselor and Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist, my heart is for helping individuals and couples strengthen relationships and build on a godly foundation. I am available to speak to church and civic groups as well as lead workshops and retreats. Topics vary widely, and I am open to customize presentations to your specific needs and context.
Areas of particular interest and expertise include:
- Marriage and family relationships (includes communication, conflict resolution, etc.)
- Grief & Loss
- Sexual Abuse
- Sexual Brokenness (includes compulsive/addictive sexual behaviors, sexual abuse/trauma)
- Spiritual Issues
Rates vary and are determined with consideration to group size, time commitment, and preparation required.*
I am available to work with churches with regard to space, programming, community outreach/involvement, and first impressions. Most recent training is in regard to helping churches become transformational. (Click here for a video promo regarding Transformational Churches.)
I am trained/certified to administer the following:
- Taylor-Johnson Temperament Analysis
- Prepare/Enrich/Prepare-MC (for engaged or married couples)
- Transformational Church Assessment Tool (TCAT) (relates to the concepts explores in Transformational Church) Cost of the assessment module varies by church size and should be purchased directly through the consultant. Contact me for more information or to schedule a visit.)
*In addition to negotiated rates, host sites are responsible for cost of travel, hotel, and meals during the event.