I currently serve as Discipleship Pastor for a church in the Little Rock area. Having served in a number of different Christian ministries through the years, I can honestly say that I am living out my calling with passion and conviction.
I love helping lead others into a life-changing relationship with Jesus Christ. For me, that’s what life is all about!
In my current staff role, I am responsible for a number of things, including:
- Guiding the church Bible study and discipleship ministries
- Being a champion for outreach and evangelism
- Leading a team of ministers and lay leaders
- Providing quality leadership training opportunities
- Giving oversight to church communications and publications
- Encouraging and ministering to others through pastoral care
- Helping other churches through training and ministry development
People often ask me what a ‘normal day’ looks like for me, and I always say, “There’s no such thing as normal!” My daily schedule is quite varied and is subject to change at a moment’s notice. And I’ve learned that the best ministry takes place during the interruptions of life.
Those who serve with me know that I’m driven toward a standard of excellence. I believe that God gave His best for us, and we should be willing to do no less when it comes to serving Him.
I consider myself extremely blessed to get the opportunity to ‘do life’ with people and see the power of Christ transform them into ‘new creations’ for His Kingdom’s sake.
Ministry is a very full-time job. It’s about investing your life in others. It can be tough and quite demanding, but the rewards are eternal. I can’t imagine doing anything else!