Skip to content
- Practice respect. Honest questions are welcome.
- Don’t use obscene, profane or vulgar language.
- Think before you speak. Practice self-control, and refrain from replying while experiencing feelings of anger or hostility .
- Stick as closely as possible to the main topic. The site owner reserves the right to delete or refuse to publish comments that are deemed abusive, libelous, or unnecessarily incendiary.
- Feel free to post a link to your most recent blog post, but please do not publish multiple links.
- Do not publish personal information, such as phone numbers or email addresses, within the comments.
- Defer to this simple guideline regarding possibly offensive comments: If in doubt, don’t.